Wednesday, March 17, 2010

hello

Hello family. I am alive and well. We didn't make it to Utah this week because they have germs there. I'm in Vegas with the Rollers all week. Kathy was nice enough to let us stay with her. The boys are having a blast. Last night I took Chris and Mikey to Vons and to Gamestop. Those boys are such a handful. Today, Kathy had company so we left and went to visit a friend. This afternoon and tonight I'm on Eli duty. I'm not sure what we are doing but I'm sure they'll send me out to take them somewhere. I'll try to get pics of everyone while I'm here this week.

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting Mandy. I'm on my way out the door to church. Please do the post for tomorrow...with pictures if you get them. I have church again tomorrow too! Thanks Babe!

    Oh, Christy is sick.

    ReplyDelete