Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Placemat Purse

Kat called today to see if I had ever heard of a place mat purse. Duh....I've only had one for 20 years or more. I looks like the fabric was from the 30's. I use this little bag to store my embroidery stuff in. It's real lightweight, and easy to carry around. Kat was going to get a couple of place mats and try it out.

The most popular bag right now though is the "Snap bag". You use the metal strip on tape measures like the carpenters use. I don't know how it "snaps" unless a magnet strip is used.
There's directions on some body's blog that I read.

No news for today. I have been busy working on taxes. I did talk with Mandy twice. We finally have our phone schedules synched (is that even a word). Dan is working in Phoenix this week, but will probably be gone next week.

Have a good day everyone and a good night.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, you are just a sewing machine lately. I think you and dad just need to come out west on vacation and visit all of us. :)

    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mando, take a break and head west!!

    ReplyDelete