School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Good Morning Sunday!
Oh, it's Sunday morning......can you tell?
We have finished a late breakfast, Sherrill is sweeping the kitchen floor, and I am catching up with mail and blogs. As usual, Jack is sitting in the chair snoozing. Sunday Morning is on TV, and I am waiting for the next show with my favorite George Stephanpoulos. I just love that man!
I'm feeling great! All is well in the world, or at least I hope so anyway.
Catherine is out of the hospital. She has RSV to go along with her pneumonia. Now Jacob is coughing. She had a tough time with IV's etc in the hospital, and I asked her if money would make her feel better. She told me yes. I asked her how many dollars did she want, and she asked if she could have 5. I promised to mail them out to her. I got off easy with just five dollars. I had to promise Lauren a pillow pet just to get her to the hospital last year. I guess the older you get, the more expensive your taste.
I haven't heard much from some of you grandkids. How's school? What activities are you in now?
Keep me posted!
Hope you all have a nice Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey......we just hit 25,000 page views today.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty good since just the family sees this thing.