See this little piece of equipment......well, it's actually a BIG piece of equipment. It's called the
Da Vinci robot. It's what they used last year when they did my surgery. Have you seen the recent ads on TV from lawyers? There are a lot of class action suits now against this device. I know every 3 months my Dr at Duke asks me the same 4 or 5 questions, are you having problems with this or that. It is all surgery related, and I just rattle off, no, no, no. Well, if I happen to kick the bucket, the law suits range anywhere from 3 million to 260 million dollars. Don't you wish!?
Under no way can you sue my Dr. I had two of the best. But, you can sue the maker of the machine.
One of the problems are vascular problems. That's the one I am most concerned about.
So, if you get rich, spend the money on the grandkids.

Wow....good information to know. I have actually seen this and did a simulation in the OR during a class at Rex, it is very cool. I am glad it worked well for you thus far...take care of yourself.
ReplyDelete