Do you remember when Isaac looked like this?
Look at that head of hair, and the curls on top.
I came across this picture today, and it just tugged at my heartstrings. I wish Chris could bring him along on the trip. Wonder if Kat would even consider it?
Kat is making Chris clean out his room before he leaves Saturday morning. Once he gets back, he will only have a couple of days before he leaves for Utah. She has him sorting mission clothes, Grandma's house clothes, give away stuff, and storage stuff. She was complaining last night that he wants to keep EVERYTHING. I can't blame him. He has hauled most of that stuff all over the United States. He has a collection of snow globes, every video and gaming system possible, and enough clothes for a football team. The house won't even be the same without the stench of Chris' room. Let's see how to describe it..... a combination of smelly sneakers and sweaty t-shirts. No, not really. That's about what Kat would say. I can't wait to see what the end results looks like.
She better not move everything out. Her and Katie (the yorkie) both will miss the "fragrance of Chris". I need to tell her to leave a dirty pillow for Katie. She loves her Chris!

Tell chris I want to see him
ReplyDeleteOK I'll tell him.
ReplyDelete