School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Monday, February 18, 2013
Hey Look......I still have snow
I still have a little bit of snow lingering. I wish I had taken the time to take pictures yesterday.
Sherrill is out working in this cold weather, and of all places he is working outside. Now, this man isn't on a schedule, and he can wait for warmer weather. But no, he starts to see dollar signs, and there he goes.
Kids, do you remember when you would take pennies and put on the floor, just to watch him walk inside, see a penny and stop to pick it up....and keep on walking and picking up more? He still does that stuff. He can see a penny stuck in tar on an asphalt road, and he will stand there and try to dig it out. And ask about the number of times he has dug through the trash to look for money I had misplaced.
So, he's out in the cold and I am guarding Jack. Just doesn't seem right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment