School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, February 9, 2013
McKeel kids
I was working on Valentine cards today, and called over to James' house. I had a lot of really original
little girl's cards, and thought Lauren or Carter might like some to pass out in their class. They both looked at them and decided, Nope, they liked what they had at home better. Then Carter started rubbing his head, seems as though he couldn't remember what kind of cards he had at home! Izzy was all excited anyway, just getting an envelope. I reminded her that "Mr Valentine" would come on Valentine's Day to bring her some candy. I told her to tell her dad so he would know. So James, you better go dig up some candy from somewhere!
All you other kids........the cards are in the mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment