Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Kill them all

So here is my story. I go outside to check on the goats and cow and when I had my back turned the rooster tries to attack me. So it freaks me out and I try to shoo it away. Well that does not work and it tries to attack me again. So I keep backing up and then I trip over some left over metal in the yard. So I grab a peice of metal and wack that crazy rooster upside the head. He falls and runs away. So I think I am going to lean how to gut a chicken soon. Anybody want fried chicken?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I can vouch for the rooster. I heard him chasing her, and then silence on the phone. Yep, I think he got her. No, it was actually she got him.
    I wonder if he lived through the night.

    ReplyDelete