School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Thanks for the trailer at the bottom, why am I rooming with Mandy??
Nope, I want a ground level. Move Christy or Mandy up to mine!
Either way deposit must be paid by the 31st.....who's in?
I'm sure we pay our deposit to YOU!
Im not staying with Crusty!! <3
I'm sure Wendy will like the penthouse!
Me and Nate love good pick uncle james -tristen
Love it. I get too because I am oldest....haha
Thanks for the trailer at the bottom, why am I rooming with Mandy??
ReplyDeleteNope, I want a ground level. Move Christy or Mandy up to mine!
ReplyDeleteEither way deposit must be paid by the 31st.....who's in?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure we pay our deposit to YOU!
ReplyDeleteIm not staying with Crusty!! <3
ReplyDeleteI'm sure Wendy will like the penthouse!
ReplyDeleteMe and Nate love good pick uncle james -tristen
ReplyDeleteLove it. I get too because I am oldest....haha
ReplyDelete