Saturday, March 17, 2012

Handcarved Turkish Puzzle Box

I have one of these. When I was in high school I had a pen pal stationed in Turkey. We dated a for a while when he returned home, but then I went off to college, and he went to work at the Pentagon. The only other time I have seen one of these was on the Regis show. Someone had given Regis one, and he was trying to figure out how to open it. I just keep mine unlocked. It stays on my dresser, filled with my "important stuff". It has a secret compartment, the key is hidden, as well as the lock. If something happens to me, and the box is locked, please don't break into it. I love my little box, and want it to be cherished. 
 This is the description I found online......
To open our Turkish and Moroccan puzzle boxes, you must first find the key.  Then, you have to find the lock!  Only 5 moves, but most people find these puzzle boxes to be quite tricky. 
The Turkish puzzle box comes in either Walnut or Juniper wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment