I had to call AT&T today. When I am online, and the phone rings, it knocks me off line. Everytime!
Sherrill called this morning to get directions from one job to another (Apex to Chapel Hill). I try to get online to get directions, nope, can't do it. It's just like dial up where you can't talk and be on the internet at the same time. I get a foreigner on the phone, she has the engineers run their checks, only to tell me there is some static, and they can see where it looses signals. I have been telling them there is something wrong with the underground wiring, and they don't listen. Every time it rains the phone has so much static, you can barely hear the person on the other end. I'm getting frustrated! When I get my bill, I'm going to call them and tell them I will either pay for phone service, or internet service, but not for both, because I can't do both at the same time! They better not mess with this old woman!
Other than that, it's been a wonderful day! I have a pot of soup on the stove, and the kitchen is clean. I even took the leaf out of the kitchen table now that Mandy and the kids are gone. The Easter table cloth is on the table, and I'm getting ready for another holiday. (Oops, guess I don't have a St Patrick's Day one.)
All is well, except for AT&T.
No comments:
Post a Comment