School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Happy Birthday Nate!
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy birthday dear Nate,
Happy Birthday to YOU.
Nate, it took FOREVER to get all of your pictures in one place. Remember one of the times you were here we put your photos in a book, and Tristen's in a book. Well, I can't find your book. So. I had to go through boxes, photo albums, and digital files to find pictures of you at all ages. I have discovered that you are one of the most well rounded, versatile of the grandkids. Just look at what all you are doing in these pictures: cooking, four wheeling, hiking, jump roping, fire burning, baby sitting, fishing, eating, joking, wrestling, and sleeping. You sure have one busy life! Happy Birthday, we love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy birthday!!
ReplyDelete