Oh, I forgot to tell you the story.......well, I don't really know the story, I would just be spreading gossip. Here goes anyway.
Sherrill was talking to Olivia the other night, and Olivia was telling him about loosing a tooth, and the tooth fairy coming. When he talked to Wendy to get more details he learned it was not the regular "pulling it out with a string" or "wiggling method" for removing a tooth. Seems as though Olivia's method of removing a tooth involved soccer, and a little boy's head.
I can't wait to hear the full details, and see a picture!
Oh yes.....Olivia "being the sassy diva she is" informed us that she wanted to play soccer. We thought,yeah right, this coming from a child that doesnt like to sweat or get dirty, but we signed her up. The first few practices and she was hooked. "mom, I love soccer, not as much as dance but I love soccer". Our first game was on on last saturday. She was ssssooo excited and ready to play. General rules explained and then "Olivia rules explained". (ie. no pushing and pass). She figures out early on that her teams mates are much on scoring so she takes it upon herself to score each time her team gets the ball...total 5 at half time. Second half comes and Olivia is on the field waiting..we are conversing with other parents. Olivia is coming off field mouth closed (unusual). When she gets to us she says mom so and so knocked my tooth out. She opens her mouth and sure enough her bottom tooth is out and the one next to it is loose. I run onto the field looking for a tooth. (yes we found it) Her team mate's "bone" hit her mouth and knocked it out. She went back in and scored three more times. Picture to follow. It was the talk of the whole association because the next day when we got there everyone was asking if we heard about a little girl that had a tooth knocked out and Olivia just smiles and says it was me.
ReplyDelete