School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, March 9, 2012
Another Round with AT&T
Yes, I now LOVE my AT&T man. Today I finally spoke with an American citizen that speaks good English! He went through my bill with me explaining everything. I told him of my problems with interference, static on the phone line, and still not being to talk on the phone and be on the internet at the same time. He had a solution. It will cost me an extra $8.00 per month, but if I have ANY problems, they have to come out, and stay on the job until I am satisfied. He said I need to have the wire maintenance plan for 30 days before anyone comes out; but, after they fix the problem I can cancel the plan, or keep it. Yes! I'll struggle through for another 30 days, then they can come and dig up my whole yard to figure out what the problem is. He did say squirrels are usually the problem. I told him I try to feed them daily, and he said they are probably causing the havoc. I am so excited now. As Sherrill would say, "There is a light at the end of the tunnel."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment