 |
| Kat and Mandy |
 |
| Christy, Grandaddy Joe, and James |
 |
| What are you looking at? |
 |
| Christy and James |
 |
| Father and son |
Well, I have well over 8 thousand pictures in the new program. One problem though, about one thousand of them are duplicates. I'm not sure how I did that. Now I do have a job. The program will show you duplicates, but so many of them are a little alike, but not the exact same. Now I have to read the book, and watch more videos to figure all of this out.
There are quite a few baby pictures that I can't figure out. If they stayed grouped in the way they were taken, I can figure it out. But, stray pictures on their own, can be a little difficult. It's fun looking at all of these "Oldie Goldies"!
No comments:
Post a Comment