School Years 2009 until.......whenever.
Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Friday, March 23, 2012
Hunger games!
Well I went to the Hunger games with some friends. Its the best movie ever made. No arguments. I love it. But there is a lot of sad parts when some of the people die its sad. -Tristen
I can't believe you went to see it! Kathy started reading the books, but had to stop because they were so sad. I don't think I want to see it. Does the girl die?
I can't believe you went to see it! Kathy started reading the books, but had to stop because they were so sad. I don't think I want to see it. Does the girl die?
ReplyDeleteI still can't read the books...
ReplyDeletegives me bad dreams!
Eli's on chapter 7 though.
The little girl Rue dies and its so sad when she does and then catio gets ate by dogs and its not a pretty site
ReplyDelete