
The other day we were eating, and Meghan was refusing to eat. Mandy and Seth went on to get in the hot tub, but Megan was at the table screaming. I popped her on her butt twice (Bad Grandma) and told her she was going to sit there until she ate.
I wouldn't let her get up. After about an hour of screaming, she finally ate.
This morning Mandy was after her again to eat her cereal. She looked at me, "Grandma, will you sit here and make me eat it like you did the other day." What is wrong with this child? I just told her, eat 10 spoonfuls, and she would be finished.
Poor child is BEGGING for discipline. Seth is still earning his quarters for good behavior, and loosing them for talking back. He finally earned 5.00 so he could go shopping. He can't spend his money until it reaches the $5.00 mark.
And, Thanks to Cameron for introducing the silly bands. Just try to figure out when you find a stray silly band on the floor who it belongs to. There are only 4 kids around here now wearing them. Oh yeah, and Cameron, we found one of yours you lost in the car. I'll mail it to you.
Hope everyone has a great 4th!
Meghan is Meghan Sherrill after all! Maybe she doesn't like to be left in the kitchen, to eat by herself! Maybe she wants some company ;)
ReplyDeleteToo funny...Cameron definitely doesnt know its missing, dont worry.
ReplyDelete