I got up this morning at 5:30 to get Sherrill off to Defensive Driving School. He will probably be the oldest "old fart" in class. I can imagine him sitting around a bunch of teenagers whose parents sent them there. He is convinced it will be a class full of Hispanics since that's who appeared in court. I can see him sitting there talking his form of Spanish. He does know "Mucho deniro".
James and Abby will be taking Meghan to Lowe's today for their building clinic. Today they are making UFO's. There's gonna be a whole lot of hammering going on.
Christa comes this morning. We have some errands to run, then her regular stuff to do around the house. Maybe she will help Meghan clean up her room. She keeps kicking toys under the bed.
Now, concerning yesterday's post.....
Kat got her new AC unit installed.
Mandy got her POD fixed.
And...the renter gave Sherrill another money order. Doesn't quite come up to the full amount, but I guess he's trying.
So, today WILL be a brighter Day. I'm smiling already!
Have a great day everyone, and I hope you are smiling too!
No comments:
Post a Comment