Mandy got her POD ordered today. It is set to be delivered on July 22. She will leave Friday for Arizona, pack up, load the POD, then head back when all of that is done.
Sure am glad it is her and not me. I'm just too old to move! They said it will take about 9 days to travel across the country.
We have had 65 calls the past couple of days about renting the trailer. Today they came from Tennessee, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Dudley.......ALOT from Dudley, and most of you know all about the people in Dudley. Sherrill has been going to show the trailer and pass out the rental applications. I am so tired of talking to all these people. I wish this would hurry and end!
Have a good day.......and be sure to answer your phone. You never know when I might forward a few calls!
No comments:
Post a Comment