Sunday, July 18, 2010

day in Chicago

So we are in Chicago for the day.  We got in last night and plan on leaving in the morning.  Today, Seth and I went to the Zoo while Dan was working.  After he got off, we rode the train downtown and tried to get a peek of the Transformers 3 filming.  We saw a lot of stuff and cars.  Even some actors.  Seth was loving it!!  Then we went to the top of the Sears tower.  Well, it's now called the Willis tower.  That was awesome.  Then, Seth didn't want to leave so we took a taxi back over to the film set.  I thought we were going to crash sooooooo many times.  I was so ready to get out of the car and we only went about 3 miles!!  We walked so much today.  So we looked at more cars and walked back to take the train back to where we had left the car.  I much rather take the train then to drive into the city!!

I posted pics on fb but here are a few.


1 comment: