Friday, July 23, 2010

What else can go wrong...........



So, today has been a little stressful. I am usually an optimist, and Sherrill is the pessimist. We start out our day with a call from Kat.......she has a broken AC and will need a new unit. Then we get a call from Mandy......she broke the POD. Now, how do you BREAK a POD? Then we get another call from Mandy...... her POD is almost full.. Oops, have to take out those automotive parts. And, where are they going to go? Then Sherrill goes to court. Because he was speeding more than 7 miles over the limit, they won't reduce his ticket unless he goes to driving school. So, tomorrow he will spend 4 hours in driving school! Has to pay the court costs and fine AND has to pay for driving school. Then he goes to meet the guy renting the trailer. His mother offers to pay his deposit. Talking to her on the phone she sounds like a lovely lady, but when Sherrill meets her, he said she looks like a crack addict.
He brings her check home, and I notice it is on an out of state bank, so I call the bank just to make sure everything is OK. And guess what......NO FUNDS AVAILABLE ! ! ! I wasn't having the best of days anyway, but I called this lady and let her have it!
When was the last time you witnessed a "Judy fit"? Well, there was one today. I had to call Sherrill, because he said he felt something was wrong with these folks all along. At least he got a big laugh when I told him the story. So, we have a guy moving in, with a no good check, with rent due on the 1st. I'm going to hate to have to evict him so early. I've never evicted anyone.

Oh well, my trust in people is slowly fading away. Why do some people just want to be scammers? Aren't there any honest people out there anymore?

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't let him move in!!! You'll have to pay money to get him kicked out :)

    ReplyDelete