Monday, July 19, 2010

Meghan and Grandpa



Sherrill and Meghan have gone off to town, Bank, Paint store, any of those places where men like to hang out. She was happy to get out of taking an afternoon nap.
Since Mandy has been gone, she has only mentioned her once. This morning about 2:00 AM she sits up and says, "Where's Mandy, Is she bringing me my big green dinosaur or not!"
I told her that Mandy would be back in 10 days and she would just have to wait. We had spent the afternoon reading to her, so at 2:00 AM I am sitting there quoting the
"Where Do Spiders Sleep" book to her. I know it by heart from reading it to Lauren and Carter so much. After that, she was back off to sleep! She slept in this morning until almost 10:00. Yeaah for Grandma! But, did I mention that we are up 'til after midnight almost every night?!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad Mandy, she asked for you during primary "I want my Mommy." She was up and down, didn't want to sit beside Carter, wanted me to hold her. Yes, I could tell she was different than the past few sundays!

    ReplyDelete