
Boy is it HOT. Need I say more? Try wearing a dress all afternoon in this heat! Sure am glad the AC at church is strong. Girl dog had another of her episodes. She gets in the sun, then falls asleep, and just falls apart. Abby had to send Carter over again to save her. Sherrill refuses to let me have her put to sleep. I don't know what I am going to do. Remember the nice little pen with the picket fence in the back yard.... he doesn't want her to stay back there because she will be by herself. Oh well, nothing more for me to do except move her in the garage with Mandy!
Sherrill goes to court tomorrow in Clinton for a speeding ticket. He's going to try to have it reduced. Keep your phones on. If he has a "Sherrill fit" someone will have to go bail him out, and I already told him it won't be me. I don't own any property in Sampson County to stand his bond. I'm sure he will keep his cool. He just HATES to give up that money.
Mandy is packing her POD. Any idea what the first thing she is packing ...automotive parts. Why? That girl has some explaining to do.
No other news here. Poor Sherrill was on "Gwwaammmaaww" duty this afternoon. I don't think he liked that. She did it herself, but made a mess. Oh, the love of a three year old!
Have a good day everyone, and please stay out of the heat!
No comments:
Post a Comment