I went to Food Lion and locked myself out of my car. Actually, I put the groceries in the trunk and locked the keys in there. So I call dad. (He was home with both my kids. Seth playing PSP and Meghan sleeping.) So I tell dad, he tells me to call Kathy to see if she has AAA and can help. A few minutes later, dad shows up. Another old man that was parked beside me came over and tried to help dad. After about 5 mins with no luck, a Mexican guy walks by and dad asks him if he's good at breaking into cars. The guys speaks no English and just smiles. A few seconds later, he comes back with a slim jim. :) Within just a few mins the car was unlocked. YAY!!!
and that's the adventures of Mandy for the afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment