Well, there are no new pictures to post. I can't find my battery charger to my camera. I haven't seen it since the last time Christa came over. I usually keep it on my vanity in my room where I charge cell phone, camera, etc. Christa cleaned up the area, and I can't seem to find the battery. I'll have to keep looking.
It's been so hot I have been doing much of nothing. Meghan walks around asking for a
"Hot bath", meaning she wants to get in the hot tub. At 98 degrees, where else would you want to be?
Sherrill is out putting a new roof on the storage barn, and Meghan hangs out with him. Every time he gets on top, she finds a reason for him to come down. She still professes to being "Grandma's girl" instead of "Papa's girl"! He will have her all afternoon while I am at church. They will probably take a nap, or lay around and watch cartoons.
Have a great day everyone. Oh, Tomorrow is Grandma Cat's and Grandaddy Joe's anniversary, followed by Nicolas's birthday on Monday and Daniel's birthday on Tuesday. Aunt Louise's Birthday was the 13th of July, but I never found a picture to post of her, and she is one of my favorite Aunts! Aunt Wilma's birthday is the 26th.
Cindy and Jerrud's anniversary is the 27th. Ah come on folks, you can help me to remember some of this stuff!
Could someone else please post some news and views? ! ?
No comments:
Post a Comment