
Allergies are always getting me down. So, I pop a Sudafed which causes the blood pressure to go up. So, I pop a pill to make the blood pressure go down. Three days pass, then the blood pressure drops to 108/62. Now, this is NOT a good blood pressure for a little old fat lady. So, I'm convinced I am dying, I call Kat's house 3 times. She never returns my call, so I go to bed assuming I will just die in my sleep. But.....guess what, I didn't. Woke up this morning just like I always do. Still don't know what's going on with this blood pressure stuff. If I do die in bed, please TRY to convince Grandma Cat that Sherrill DID NOT kill me. And, please help me remember in the future NOT to take blood pressure pills for 2 consecutive days, it can kill a person. You know.....I guess I could cut them in half!
That's all for now. Don't feel like playing on the computer, don't feel like sewing, don't feel like doing anything. Ever had one of those days?
I get custody of Aurora
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she posted this on the blog so no one can say that I killed her!!
ReplyDelete