Wednesday, February 25, 2015

This One is for the MOMS!


So moms, how's the laundry?
I'm not one to complain about doing laundry. I kind of enjoy it. But with all of this snow and ice that just doesn't want to go away.....REALLY?
Sherrill goes off each day with 3 layers of shirts, and 2 layers of pants and long johns. Then he might change into work pants to walk Jack, then his pajama pants to lounge in. It seems like I am doing laundry every day!
I wait and put them in the dryer right before bedtime to give the heat pump a break. But them I am folding clothes, some nights at midnight. I am ready for some warmer weather. I can throw 5 pair of paint shorts into one load, and do laundry once a week.
I can imagine what you moms are going through! Wet socks, gloves, mitten, scarves, jeans....... I remember those days very well. I did it simple back then, I just threw everything in the dryer, and reused it again and again until the snow was gone!
Stay Calm........spring will be here soon!

2 comments:

  1. Just do what we do. Don't fold or put them up. Just leave them thrown across thrown he bed in the spare room. :-)

    Btw ... I've been looking for you! !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been right here, same as always. No more vacations this year, except maybe a week at the beach!

    ReplyDelete