Yep, I'm officially sick. Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Bronchitis, and asthma. What more could you asks for?
This junk started Thursday at church. It only got worse. Then tonight when the sun went down, and the coughing really started, I dragged my but to the Dr office.
Flat Stanley was with me of course. I got a picture of him in the waiting room, one lying on the examination table, and I had him hanging from the cabinets when Dr Le walked in. He just laughed with his regular, "Judy, Judy, Judy". He has seen me so many times over the past 20 years, he can diagnosis my problem with just looking at me. This is the same stuff he treats me for, the only thing as a matter of fact.
So, back to bed. NO cooking. I did do laundry today. Tomorrow will be a day of rest.
Izzy, I will get you a present, but I can't go see you. One look at me, and they would turn me around at the front door!
No comments:
Post a Comment