"Hey Grandma, I know it's late, I just want to talk to you."
"OK Chris, what's up"
"I found a BYU I want to go to."
Now, I know there is something going on. There is BYU Provo, BYU Idaho, and BYU Hawaii.
So, I am assuming he will say BYU Idaho or Hawaii. But, no, not my baby.
"Grandma, I want to go to BYU Jerusalem".
"Where" I replied.
"You know.......Jerusalem, in the middle east."
Me......Chris, there's not a BYU in Jerusalem. He informs me yes there is, and he wants to go there.
I continue to talk to him, asking about work, school, life in general. Everything seems to be falling in place for him. Once the call ends, I decide I better start checking this out......before he actually applies.
Yes, here it is. The white building in the upper left corner with all the arches. BYU Jerusalem Center.
I found all about it on Wikipedia. What in the world is this boy thinking? ? ? ? ?
I better go ahead and get my passport renewed. I might need to go rescue him from a foreign country!

Does he not know what is going on over seas? And war may start again VERY soon? Lol
ReplyDeleteKathy told him if he went over there and ISIS got him and beheaded him, that at least death would be fast!
ReplyDelete