School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Beware of Fraud
Well, it happens again. Yesterday when I was doing my Valentine JibJab cards for the kids I had to pull out and pay with the credit card. Oh yes, they do charge you now if you want to download the cards.
Within a few minutes I received a call from a Credit Card company. The person that I was speaking to did NOT speak English, so I requested that they write me a letter. Now this morning I get up and have an email asking me to call their fraud prevention department. So, I did. Here again I get a person that does NOT speak good English. I tell them I am hesitant to talk to them, so she suggests I call the number on the back of my card.
Voila! I finally get through to someone! Guess what, she does speak English, but with some type of foreign accent. What is this world coming to? All they were trying to do was to tell me that my account had been compromised, and they would be sending out a new card. Why does it take a foreigner to tell me this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment