Thursday, February 5, 2015

Flat Stanley


Meet Flat Stanley.
Flat Stanley arrived at the Roller house Monday night. He was sent from a young girl, Sloan,  in Prosper, TX. Kat is supposed to take him on adventures, but of course now is not the best time to do this. So, I took Flat Stanley with me. We have big plans for the coming month.
This is what we have done so far......

Video games for adults only

Gotta have a Pepsi and Hawaiian pizza

Looking out the window of plane
Look, I am even reversed!

Grandpa holding me under the Southwest emblem.

Whew, finally arrived.

So, not only do I carry him around, I have to dress him too. So, today I am taking him and having him "blown up" just a little bigger. Then I am turning him into a girl.

I am going to find a way to cover him with flannel, so I can make clothes to stick on him/her.
Any ideas???? Come on kids.... you can think of something!!




No comments:

Post a Comment