Thursday, February 19, 2015

Grandma and Minecraft


I received a phone call this morning. The caller said "Judy, this is Hunter, do you know who I am?"
I immediately told him that yes, he was the grandkids that lived across the road from Grandma Cat and Grandaddy Joe. He told me he was at Grandma's house visiting, and he and grandma were playing Minecraft.
Well, everyone knows that Grandma DOES NOT play Minecraft.  But, Hunter does, and he had his iPad and had built Grandma a log cabin.
Hunter and his sister Kylie had moved in the neighborhood a few years ago. They were immediately adopted by Grandma Cat, and are there all the time. Hunter likes to drive the lawn mower through the garden, and helps out Grandaddy. I think he is 7 or 8. Kylie is about 10 or 11 I guess.
It takes this little boy to bring Grandma Cat into this century with his iPad. Then I was thinking......maybe Grandma Cat does need an iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment