School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Eli/Isaac's Necklace
This is hard to see, but while they were in the hospital, one of the ladies helped Eli make some of these. It's some type of ceramic, with Isaac's thumb print heart shaped, shaded over in silver, with the word I, the shape of a heart, then Isaac's name. I'll try to take another picture later. He made enough for his mom, grandparents, and I don't know who else.
Cloe, Kyle and his family, and Christy and her family are all leaving today. Last night everyone was over, and Christy and Kurt cooked an old southern breakfast with bacon, eggs, pancakes, french toast,
grits, the works. A member brought in pork and chicken enchiladas, beans and rice, so we had plenty of food.
Hopefully today will be a quiter day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment