School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
It's a blank pic
It's your phone.....Kelli has the same problems sometimes.
Yes Mandy...I can't see any of the past 3 posts for vday on here. They're blank for me as well
Kelli, I just emailed them to you.I will make one with you and the boys for your birthday!It was going to be a surprise!
I didn't get a email lol
Nevermind I did! I thought it was junk
It's a blank pic
ReplyDeleteIt's your phone.....
ReplyDeleteKelli has the same problems sometimes.
Yes Mandy...I can't see any of the past 3 posts for vday on here. They're blank for me as well
ReplyDeleteKelli, I just emailed them to you.
ReplyDeleteI will make one with you and the boys for your birthday!
It was going to be a surprise!
I didn't get a email lol
ReplyDeleteNevermind I did! I thought it was junk
ReplyDelete