I finally made it to the grocery store today. Yes, 40 degrees outside, and I decide to go shopping. I had to go to the post office anyway, so I thought a quick trip would be in order. I didn't feel like a trip to Wallyworld, so Food Lion had to do.
Doing the shopping, loading the car, no problem! I HATE bringing all that food in the house. When I pack the back of the car I put all the refrigerated/frozen items on one side, and the other stuff on the opposite side. I unload the cold stuff, take a break, then unload the rest.
I really think Food Lion knew exactly what I was doing. Today they packed all of my COLD items in blue bags, and all the rest in white bags. How cool is that? Now I don't have to look in each bag, I can just grab the blue bags, and leave the rest, which is exactly what I did today.
Sherrill came home, and immediately saw groceries in the back of my vehicle. And, yes, he unloaded them without even asking! He can be so sweet sometimes, but don't tell him I said that!
So, just another day around here. Sherrill is back to work, and things are normal.
I have even finished up quarterly taxes for dad and Sherrill that are due by the 31st. Life is good!
What's up with all of the rest of you?

Blake got his drum set...thanks from me (sarcastic) ... :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm SOOOO Happy.
ReplyDeleteAsk the McKeel Kids what THEY got for Christmas!
Let the music begin!
Kelli she ALWAYS buys the kids the loudest toys they make. When they get around 12 yrs. they start getting quite ones :)
ReplyDeleteKids were made to make noise……all they can.
ReplyDeleteIt's a Grandma's privilege to provide with them with whatever they need!