In case you didn't know this is the symbol for Apps for Apple products. Eli is a whiz at using Apps, even trying to explain to Grandma Cat how far two dollars would go in the App Store. While we were at Kat's, she downloaded the "Find My Friend" App so she could follow me on my journey back across the US.
I put HER in charge of my well being. She was to check the App every 4 hours to make sure I was progressing on my way east. (I was afraid I was going to fall off the side of the mountain.) Well, the App didn't work! I could have been lost FOREVER. Once I got home I realized she hadn't turned
"My Location" on my phone on. So, the entire way, I was on my own. If I had gotten lost, no one would have found me. We did have plenty of food, water, and a blanket though. I think this will be the last time I put Kat in charge!
Today I found another App "Duplicate Detective". It will scan folders, documents, pictures, etc. and show you the duplicates. It found 22, 839 pictures, and almost 2,000 duplicates. Now I have to figure out which ones of them I want to delete. Now that was neat! And, it cost a mere $2.99. I think that was worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment