Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Waiting for SNOW



Yep, I am waiting for snow!
I have a pot of soup on the stove, and getting ready to make pumpkin pie and brownies. If Sherrill is going to be in the house for a couple of days, I better have plenty of food. There is already meatloaf and 
ham with black eye peas in the fridge. Add to that three boxes of UNOPENED Girl Scout cookies.
(I had to hide them from him.) Tonight's dinner will be pork chops and apples (opening 1st jar Christy).
Most people are rushing to the store for bread, but old "fat boy" doesn't want sandwiches……he needs REAL food!
Oh, Sherill has a bad place on his leg. I keep telling him he needs to go to the Dr. or they are going to have to cut his leg off. He finally showed it to me after he heard about A.T.
What do you think?

I have been drawing circles around the areas with a permanent marker, first blue, then red. It seems to be going down a little, but yesterday he came home and it was real inflamed. He had been on a ladder most of the day though. It's swollen too!

Hey KIDS…….where are all of you?
Tristen/Nate….. school got you busy?
Kelli, are you prepared?
Mandy….are you going to stay in Greenville?
Murray Kids……I know Y'all are ready for some FUN!
McKeel Kids…..I'll take my telescope and watch you out the window! (Thanks Kat)
Rollers, last I looked, you were in the 50's!
McEwans …..I know, you are use to snow. NO big deal for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment