Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another……How Did They DO That?


Today while I was a watching a quilting tutorial I saw where I had a notification from Google. I clicked on it, and they did it again …… Auto Awesome took 3 of my photos from somewhere (probably the blog) or it could have been from Picasa, and put them together. See the little white dots on it…. that's snow (animated snow). It's snowing on top of the photos. This image was taken from my computer desktop with my camera. Remember back on the Dec 23rd I told you they had made me a video? So, how did they do this? Who is the little spying Elf that put this together? Does anyone that uses Google have this same
experience, or am I just loosing it? Once you leave that page, the image is gone……forever.
Guess I am going to have to "google" Google Auto Awesome to figure this one out! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment