Hey Kids…….
Did you get your post cards?
When we got to Tennessee, we couldn't find any. We even went to three different places.
We were trying to out run the snow, so we missed out on Tennessee. Maybe we will have better luck next time.
When I was a kid you could find post cards anywhere. Now they are hard to find. I guess people had rather send a picture on their phone, but I like Mail. Lots of Mail!
Remember now, when you go on a trip, look for post cards, and send Grandma one!
This one came all the way from Mars!

We got 4 I think. Kylie wanted me to point out to you that she likes fishing also. :-)
ReplyDeleteOh…. I thought she was a "girlie girl". Oops. Yes, she is the one that wanted an archery set!
ReplyDeleteDid you tell her I was an "old timer" fisher-woman?
Nah but they love the presents. They stay out all the time playing with them. They are actult really good at them. Now woody wants to go get a new bow so him and Kylie can go out together. I guess his old one isn't good enough anymore. Lol
ReplyDelete