School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Found a New Cousin!
I found a new cousin on 23and me. This one is a female named Tangee. Her father's name is Charlie Jackson. Once I found her name, I emailed her, and she replied back, not giving much info. WELL…… you know me, I can track down anyone. She's in her 40's. Built a $412,000 house in 2011.
Married to someone with the last name Cassidy. Now I just have to track down who her grandparents are. We should be 2nd or 3rd cousins, meaning she should have one of the same maternal grandparents or great-grandparents that I do. Hey Kat……she use to live in Red Bank. Chris went to Red bank School didn't he when you lived there?
I can't wait to find a picture of her. I did find a picture of two Tangee's. One was a blonde, and one was a black girl about my size. I can't wait to hear from her, which ever one she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment