School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Orange Pickup anyone ? ??
In case you didn't know, Sherrill's van died about a month ago. The transmission went out. I'm sure you could hear him sob all the way to Fuquay Varina. He has had me looking for a truck for him. I called him yesterday. I found a Ford pickup. The color listed was Pumpkin. No, it's not the one in the picture above, but it is that color. Wouldn't he be "styling"in a nice bright orange truck. No longer would he be able to use the excuse, "No, it wasn't me….it must be a van that looks like mine!" :)
He came home, looked at the truck, and actually liked it. When I got back online today to find it, it's gone. Someone has bought my truck! So, I continue to look, and look, and look. Even Sherrill has been on the computer looking.
So, it you happen to come across a lonely little pick up out there, with a bright shiny coat, give us a call!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mom, I called dad today. The auto auction in Greenville is open to the public next Thursday. (The 21st). You need to go with him!!!!
ReplyDelete