Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Blegens

Hi everyone....It's been a while since I've posted something...sorry grandma, I've been grounded so I couldn't do anything. Well Nate started Basketball, and is doing well in school. I've been working, and doing homework, and being grounded. Then mom and dad are working and have workout a lot. So we've been busy, I'm still working two jobs, and going to school. But really that's about all we've been doing. Dad went to Vegas for work. Mom hasn't gone anywhere and neither have Nate and I. Well I couldn't go anywhere. Um, I had gotten confirmed at church last Sunday, and I got a necklace and ring from mom and dad, then money from my grandparents, and family friends. Anyways that's really about it. So bye!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tristen, you need to talk to Aunt Kathy. She stayed grounded. Her little mouth could run a mile a minute, and it got her in trouble….ALOT! Being grounded is just a part of growing up. Hope things work out OK.
    Two jobs must really keep you busy. Hope you are able to keep up your grades. Save that money!
    Congrats on the confirmation. I'll have to do some studying and learn more about it.
    Tell Nate hello, and he can post on here too.
    Love you girl, and hope you are not grounded anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tristen, just tell Cindy that posting on the blog is an exception from being grounded. :)

    ReplyDelete