School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Thursday, November 21, 2013
The Little Barn's Facelift
Sherrill is home most of this week, so it's time to put him to work. We ran into Aunt Ann the other day, and she said since Uncle Douglas has retired all he does all day is sit in the chair and watch TV. I reminded her this is what their dad did, but he was an OLD man. So, it was time to get Sherrill up and moving. He invited a friend over to help him, and they tore the roof off, and have gone for supplies.
This is the "little barn". After it gets re-roofed, it gets a new coat of paint. I'll try to sneak in a picture of them working if I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think 100 of these would fit into Kurt's barn!
ReplyDelete