Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Going to get Locked up for sure.........

 

See this building. I was trying to figure out what it was. So, I drove in the parking lot there right across the street. Well, there was a sign that said no U-turns, but I wasn't doing a U-turn. I was going to park, and look at the map. As soon as the car stopped, a man came out of the building and walked straight to the car. He told me that it was a military installation, and here I am sitting out in front of it taking pictures. He asked us to leave. As we were leaving we see the St Francis Barracks.

I really felt like a dummy, especially since the assault on the Naval Installation in DC. It's a wonder they didn't come out running with automatic weapons.

In case you are wondering, the building is in St Augustine.

2 comments:

  1. You know they got your plate # and have already done background checks on you and daddy and they have most likely tapped your phone. Oh and there are 2 guys doing a stake out on your vacation rental right now. Next time your out driving see if your being followed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny! Yes, I am pretty sure they got the tag number. He walked behind the car out of sight then put some more cones up, I guess to keep others like me out!

    ReplyDelete