School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Saturday, September 7, 2013
The Eviction
I think Sherrill has been watching too much Big Brother. He has EVICTION on his mind! Our newest tenants don't have the money to pay rent this month. The young girl has her part, but not boyfriend. We have NEVER had to go through the courts to have someone evicted, had we HOPE this one goes peaceably. We will just have to wait and see. All the drama, drama, drama.
We are still working on the Croom Drive house with minor repairs. I tried to talk those tenants into moving out, but they won't go anywhere. I am considering selling the Croom Drive house.
That's what's been going on around here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No selling!!! I'll rent and pay on time. Promise!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteYou better start saving your pennies.
ReplyDelete