Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dog Kennels


    5 days and counting before we leave for the Sunshine State. For a month Sherrill and I have been having "that" conversation about what to do with Jack. Taking him is NOT an option!
   I went online and looked at a kennel close by, and it looked so sad and depressing. So, today I decided to go by his Vet to see what type of boarding they have. Jack would have a nervous breakdown for sure.
  The main kennel part has the regular kennel with the runs outside. They take them out four times a day. There were BIG dogs in there, and I knew Jack would NOT like that.
  Then there were the "quiet rooms". This was a more laid back kennels with the dogs just laying around and sleeping. This was more of Jacks speed. They had their own beds, toys, and there were just 5 or 6 connecting. No one was barking, and no one was walking around. One problem though, you have to make reservations, and there was no room for the weekend.
   So now we are back to the beginning.........what are we going to do with Jack!

1 comment:

  1. A are in the same situation come October.......a may use Carolina Ranch

    ReplyDelete