Saturday, September 14, 2013

Packing Up .........


I'm going to start packing up tomorrow.  I think I will use the clothes basket idea again.
In case you didn't know, clothes baskets are the simplest things to pack in ever.  They are lightweight, easy to carry, and they let your clothes BREATHE! As long as hotels are not involved, you have it made. I'd hate to be on an elevator with my clothes basket and my "unmentionables" on the top of the pile!

It's so convient to pack, carry down the steps, load in the car, then load in the new house! You can take a quick glance and see what is missing! Just throw a towel or quilt on top, and everything is covered!
So, Sherrill and I will be traveling with our his and hers clothes baskets.

We are getting close to the final countdown. Christy, Tristen, Kelli, and Mandy, keep us posted on what is going on. I won't be posting everyday. I will leave that up to the four of you. 
I think I am getting a little excited.........ROAD TRIP ! ! ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment