School Years 2009 until.......whenever. Lots of kids, AND grandkids AND lots of surprises!
Sunday, September 1, 2013
6th Grade
This post is for my sixth graders out there. This would be you Nate, Eli, Kenny, and Seth. I'm just checking in to see how things are going so far with 6th grade, and to let you know of MY experiences.
Sixth grade to ME was one of the worst years EVER! I always made straight A's grade 1-5, but I think it was sixth grade I got my first B. I had an OLD teacher named Mrs Gaylord. She was mean. She really wasn't mean to me, she was just a grouchy old lady. She fussed all the time, especially at the boys. From what I hear, most of you have young teachers. Nate, I'm not sure about yours.
So, get ready boys. The sixth grade will carry you on adventures you could never imagine. You will learn such new and exciting things, and by the end of the year, the girls in class will become even cuter than they are now.
By now you should have all of your multiplications memorized. If you don't, get with it! You will use these for the rest of your life. Quit being a slacker! Long division might be a bit challenging, but take your time. As with most things in life, take it slow and easy. It will all work out in the end.
If you need help with your homework, call me, or call one of your cousins. You're all in the same boat.
Have fun this year, and prove to me that your year will be better than mine was when I was your age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment