So, now I am homeless. I have no place to stay, and refuse to stay in one of those hotels with like a thousand rooms. I have been looking online, and have found these two possibilities.
First choice is a 4 bedroom 3 bath home with it's own pool. It's two miles down the road from the Make A Wish Village. I've already contacted the owner, and they are waiting for my reply. They have already texted me 4 times, and you know how much I LOVE texting.
Second choice is a 7, yes SEVEN bedroom 4 bath home. We aren't sure of the exact location, but it is near the Make A Wish village too. Both of these homes are cheaper than a hotel stay believe it or not!
So, if any of you are free anytime between September 18 and 24th, just let me know, and I will save you a room or two. I won't even charge you, if you promise to feed me and the old man a meal. Even sausage biscuits are appreciated! Come on down for the weekend, or whenever. If no one comes, believe me, Sherrill will go around and sleep in every room in the house!




I got it! House # 1.
ReplyDeleteThat's the one I wanted. I talked them down to 100 a night with no cleaning fees, taxes, linen fees, administrative fees, etc. Going rate for this season averages out to $145.00 a night with taxes and fees. This is going to be a lot nicer than a stay in a hotel. Now I have to go make some money!