I have this little Can. It's actually a reused Similac baby formula can from Izzy's baby days. I keep thread, pins, needles, thimbles, and little scissors I use for my hand quilting. I have been looking for this can for 3 days now. It is no where to be found. It's not in the sewing basket, not in my closet, not with the other sewing junk (stuff). It's GONE. Now, I know no one would throw it out! Where can it be?
Let me tell you, moving all of the furniture from room to room really confuses things. There are still pictures to be hung, and stuff to be put up. I JUST WANT MY CAN!
Oh where oh where can my little can be, Oh where oh where can it be? Guess I'll have to call Christa.
Maybe she put it up somewhere.
Where would you put a little tin can........besides in the trash?
No comments:
Post a Comment